Thursday, September 2, 2010

Conflict In My Life

I feel as though no matter what I do in life, I will always be in the presence of conflict. However, I know that I have complete control over how greatly I allow any and all conflicts to impact me, and even more control over how I handle the conflict. In all honesty I feel as though conflicts that affect me personally are much more visible and because of this play a much larger role in my life than those going on in the world around me. Conflict matter within my life currently ranges from the daily stresses of college life to arguments with both my parents and my friends. These conflicts are present in my life because as I grow as a person, I realize my vision and my opinion on things can be drastically different then another’s point of view. When it comes to learning about conflict in this class, I really hope to achieve two different things. The first goal I have set for this course would be learning to fully identify what conflicts are occurring in my life, other’s lives, and those on a global level. The second item I hope this class will provide for me are strategies in which to deal with these different types of conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment