Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Conflict for me is like woodworking...

Conflict for me is like wood working. I have always loved to work with my hands and make things but all my training has been hands on and in the firld. I like to see what materials I have and then make my own plan from there as opposed to reading prescribed directions. As I try to build something new I plan extensively and try to be thorough so that my work lasts and this is similar to my approach to conflicts in my life. I don’t mind conflict because I think it is necessary for progression and creativity but I try to wage the negotiation as thoroughly as possible so that my work lasts and a conflict doesn’t relapse or get resolved sloppily. However, I am also stubborn about the way I envisioned something I am making and can be the same way surrounding a conflict I am involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment