Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ending My Conflicts... Quickly.

Conflicts ultimately come to end. For me, my own conflicts tend to end in a similar way. I’m not a person who likes to drag out arguments and will do whatever I can to quickly resolve any issues currently facing me. I firmly believe that the reason my conflicts end early is due to the fact that I hardly feel like using the needed energy to fight over something that can usually be easily solved.

In the world around me, conflicts seem to both follow my own style of using quick resolutions, yet other conflicts are seen as dragging on for years. In a personal belief I feel like the size of the conflict plays an immense role. For example, a quick resolution is much more achievable in an interpersonal setting versus a quick resolution in a conflict between countries (war/politics). These large-scale conflicts usually take a much longer and detailed resolution.

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together. Conflict Management Training

    ReplyDelete